HOSTING A TOURNAMENT
Consider hosting a Junior Olympic/Youth Tournament
Great fundraiser for your organization
Follow these simple steps:
- Read through the “Guidelines” below.
- Complete the online Tournament Sanction Form
- Submit the Form, print a copy and mail to your District Commissioner or the State Office with the appropriate Sanction Fee.
- Once your tournament is approved, we will list it on the appropriate tournament listing.
- You can complete our Tournament Fact Sheet Online Form or the Tournment Fact Sheet Word Document or forward your own flyer/application/entry form to get it posted/linked to your listing.
- Protect your organization by purchasing Tournament Insurance through Bollinger.
Guidelines for Invitational Tournaments – 2017
Guidelines for Qualifiers – 2017
Tournament Liability Insurance
Questions? Contact the State Office or the State JO Commissioner for assistance.