In compliance with the recently enacted Child Protective Services Law, Pennsylvania now requires PA State Police (PSP) Criminal Record Check, FBI Criminal Records Check and PA Child Abuse History Clearance for all personnel working with children.
All Umpires working in the ASA of PA JO/Youth Program MUST obtain these clearances.
Umpires are considered PAID personnel and are required to obtain all of the following:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance;
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check; and
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal Background Check.
Here are the links you’ll need to complete the necessary clearances:
- ACT 34 – Criminal History Record Check:
- ACT 114 – Fingerprinting (FBI Criminal Record Check)
- ACT 151 – Child Abuse Clearance: (instructions and forms)
ASA BACKGROUND CHECKS
Required for all Umpires selected to officiate at an ASA National Championship event.
CONSENT FORM & POLICY
INPUT FORM – SPREADSHEET
Contact Suzanne Robison
717-545-1217 or [email protected]